Specialist Offshore Services
|Company Name||Specialist Offshore Services Pty Ltd|
|Address||68A Boulder Rd, Malaga|
|Number of Employees||4|
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Offshore Wind
- Marine Renewable Energy
- Oil and Gas Decommissioning
- Aquaculture and Fishing
- Ocean Science
We supply and service hydraulic subsea tooling. If you need something tested, or you need something custom built to suit an application, then most likely we have what you need to get the job done. Our equipment is very modular, and if you have a particular job in mind that no one piece of equipment seems to suit, most likely we can put together several items to suit the job at hand in relatively low cost, and short lead time.
Our tooling consists of these categories which can be sale or hire;
1. Cutting tools – Super Grinders, Webtool cutters, intensifier panels
2. Water jetting – We have low pressure cavitation 90 bar all the way up to 800 bar units.
3. Fluid injection – Pumps capable of pumping well control fluid, acids, all the way up to 800 bar
4. ISO hot stabs – Stock of ISO hot stabs for hire, 1000 bar rating on some, 680 bar on all others
5. Environmental sensors – PH Probe, water sampler, gas sampling, leak detection LEDs, flow meters
6. Well Intervention tooling – ISO 19628/API17H Torque tools, ROV valves, Linear Actuator override tool, and API hot stabs up to class D, back seal test panels, Block and bleed panels for pressure testing up to 1000 bar rated.
7. Pressure Testing – Perth's first Hydrotesting chamber, rated to a depth of 3000M. 240mm ID 1200mm long. 4 passes into the chamber that can be custom configured for electrics or hydraulics.
8. Zetechtics - Jupiter Dual Torque Control system and High flow valve pack. Can custom set the GUI so a user can have a custom hydraulic control system in a short period of time, and couple these to our sensors for live readout and charting on the GUI.
As well as providing the above tooling we can service many of the hydraulic tools used subsea.
Work shop has 500m2 (300m2 internal/200m2 external);
1. 2.5T forklift.
2. Hydraulic power unit 100 LPM @ 200 bar, diesel driven unit in lift frame with fork pockets. Deployment 1500kg weight
3. Hydraulic power unit 250 LPM @ 200 bar, petrol driven unit in lift frame with fork pockets, 1500 kg weight.
4. Small manual lathe
5. Welding bay, with gases
6. Clean room for electronic service and maintenance
7. Meeting room that is good for a maximum of 8 people
8. Hard stand area for hydraulic testing of tooling
Specialist Equipment, Capabilities