Pressure Dynamics International
|Company name||Pressure Dynamics|
|Address||234 Barrington St
Bibra Lake WA 6163
|Contact||Henry Bardolf-Smith - Account Manager|
|Phone||+61 416 462 220|
|Number of Employees||60|
|Memberships||SEA, SICA, SUT|
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Oil and Gas Decommissioning
- Mining and Mineral Extraction and Exploration
Pressure Dynamics International (PDI) is a Specialist Hydraulics & Lifting Solutions and services contractor and are specialist engineers for -
- design, manufacture, installation and commissioning
- inspection, maintenance and repair
- storage, maintenance, and preservation
- asset management and condition monitoring
- reliability engineering and engineering consulting
- modelling, simulation, and trainingof hydraulic and electromechanical equipment and controls systems.
This service extends to both Hydraulic and Crane systems for onshore, offshore and subsea applications.
Hydraulic hose / umbilical / deck jumper / specification / technical support / product supply
PDI operates its network of Specialist Hydraulic Workshops in Bibra Lake - Perth, Karratha - Pilbara and Darwin - NT enabling regional and local service provision and support services.
PDI also hold a large array of specialist Rental Equipment items for all project needs including the following:
- Mobile Test and Flushing Hydraulic Power Units (HPU) for both Mineral Oil and Water Glycol service – these can be supplied to operate in all Zone Rated areas as required.
- NATA Pressure Test and Monitoring equipment (I.e. chart recorders, digital pressure gauges and Dataloggers)
- Fluid Transfer and Filtration trolleys
- Nitrogen Intensifier and Regulator assemblies
- Hydraulic Filtration and Heating Systems
- Specialist Tubing tools and equipment
- General Tooling as required
For a glimpse of what rental equipment is available, see our online portal for datasheets on all products currently in service: https://www.pressuredynamics.com/equipment-hire-2/
Pluto Onshore Marine Loading Arms Re-Tubing works
Scope: using 3D drone surveying techniques, PDI were able to replace and re-route 3km+ of existing tubework from the existing HPU through to each of the six loading arms. This also includes the tube that runs up the length of each arm. The intent of this work was to modularise the fabricated replacement tube in order to minimise the over time spent on site during installation and commissioning works which were restricted due to boat loading / unloading schedules.