MMI Thornton Tomasetti
|Company Name||MMI Thornton Tomasetti|
|Address||Level 1, 11 Mounts Bay Road, Perth, WA, 6000|
|Number of Employees||10|
|ABN||51 632 252 790|
- Oil and Gas Engineering
- Offshore Wind
- Oil and Gas Decommissioning
- Mining and Mineral Extraction and Exploration
- Carbon Capture and Storage
MMI Thornton Tomasetti (MMI TT) is part of the Applied Sciences (AS) practice within Thornton Tomasetti. The practice leverages a unique combination of technologies and expertise to engineer practical solutions to our client’s problems.
We perform research, mathematical modelling, software development and design to manage risks in oil and gas, petrochemical facilities, offshore wind, decarbonisation (including carbon capture and storage), military platforms and installations, ships and submarines, critical infrastructure and means of transport. Military, government, corporate and academic clients value the critical insights gained from correlating analysis with testing.
With links to a network of worldwide offices MMI TT provides specialised engineering, safety, security and risk management services to clients on a global basis. We undertake projects to:
- Provide through-life engineering services from initial design through to development of inspection and maintenance plans and failure investigation;
- Minimize risks from natural, accidental, and malicious events;
- Manage the integrity of facilities to ensure their safe, long-term performance; and
- Optimize process improvements.
MMI TT helps clients manage risks on their facilities that could affect life, environment, asset performance, or business interruption by providing:
- Safety and risk management studies to identify risks and their likelihood;
- Detailed computational modelling studies to predict behaviour; and
- Analysis and engineering to mitigate hazards or optimize processes, delivering designs and advice that can be implemented.
MMI TT‘s people are drawn from diverse backgrounds in research, design, consulting, construction, and operations. MMI TT has internationally recognised practitioners who have established the state-of-the-art in our practice areas.
Specialist Equipment, Capabilities
Reliability / availability modelling;
- Subsea release modelling;
- Dynamic analysis of mooring systems;
- Design assessments for offshore wind farms;
- Carbon capture and storage assessments;
- Preparation of regulatory documentation;
- UNDEX (underwater explosion) survivability, lethality and engineering support;
- Shock testing: airgun, pond and deep-sea; and
- Ship impact, collisions and grounding.